|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Demister Mesh Pad Mist Eliminators 304/316/316L||Material:||All|
|Mesh Density:||Customized||Thickness:||As Per Order|
|Size:||Customized||Feature:||Low Pressure Drop|
stainless steel 304 mesh pad demister,
mist eliminators mesh pad demister,
ss316l mesh pad mist eliminator
Stainless Steel demister Mesh Pad Mist Eliminators304/316/316L
1. Hualai high Quality Filter Elements Knitted Wire Mesh for Demister Pad
The diameter of the separated drops in the gas which comes out in the ordinary chemical industry operation is about 0.1~5000μm. The separation of drops which have the diameter of above 100μm can be solved easily, for the sedimentation speed of such drops is relatively high. The drops which have the diameter above 50μm can be separated by gravitational settling method, the ones which have the diameter above 5μm can be separated by inertial impaction and centrifuge method; the smaller ones should be congregated to become lager, or be separated by using fiber filter and static demister.
Wire-mesh demister(or mist eliminator)is mainly used to separate drops of the diameter between 3μm to 5μm, the operating principle is showed in the fig at the right side. When the gas with liquid drops rises at a certain speed, passing through the wire mesh on the grid bar, the inertia of the rising drops make them collide with the wire and then adhere to the surface of the wire. The drops on the wire will diffuse and subside. It makes the drops form bigger ones and then flow along the wire to the intertexture of the wire. Because the wire can be humidified, and because of the surface tension of liquid and the capillarity effect of the wire, the drops will become bigger and bigger. They will be separated and fall when their own weight exceed the resultant force of buoyancy of the rising gas and surface tension of liquid. They will flow to the device of the container in the backward position. As long as the speed of the gas is properly controlled and with other proper condition, the efficiency of foam remove will be as high as 97% after the gas pass through wire-mesh demister.The purpose of removing foam will be achieved completely.
3. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Application Area,
The characteristic of wire-mesh demisterTOP.
- Structure simple, weight light.
- High factor of porosity, low head loss.
- Great contact surface area, high removing foam ratio.
- Convenience of installing, operating and repairing.
- Long service life.
4. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Material Comparison,
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and Austenitic 304 stainless steel plate
1) The yield strength of austenitic stainless steel is more than twice as high as that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel
Enough plastic toughness. The wall thickness of the tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of austenite, which is helpful to reduce the cost.
2) Even duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has a higher ability of stress corrosion cracking resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in chloride containing environment. Stress corrosion is an outstanding problem difficult to solve for normal austenitic stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is widely used in many media, is better than that of 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has very high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid, formic acid, etc., it can even replace high alloy austenitic stainless steel and even corrosion resistant alloy.
4) Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, it has better wear resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance than austenitic stainless steel.
5) Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the coefficient of linear expansion is lower, close to carbon steel, suitable for connection with carbon steel, which has important engineering significance, such as production of composite plates or linings.
6) No matter in the condition of dynamic or static load, it has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel, which has obvious advantages and practical application value for structural members to deal with sudden accidents such as collision, explosion, etc..
5. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Typical Usages:
The demister is used to separate the liquid droplets entrained by the gas in the tower to ensure the mass transfer efficiency, reduce the loss of valuable materials and improve the operation of the compressor after the tower, reduce the water content, and extend the life of the compressor, generally at the top of the tower Set up a demister. It can effectively remove 3--5um droplets. If a demister is installed between the trays, it can not only ensure the mass transfer efficiency of the trays, but also reduce the plate spacing. Therefore, the wire mesh demister is mainly used for gas-liquid separation. It can also be used for gas separation on air filters.
Using: Chemical, petroleum, sulfate, medicine, light industry, metallurgy, machine, building, construction, aviation, shipping and environment protection
6. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister mesh density and its applications
Mesh density (stainless steel)
|50 kg/m3||Heavy fouling, e.g. evaporators|
|80 kg/m3||Moderate fouling, e.g. vessel boilers|
|110 kg/m3||Light fouling|
|145 kg/m3||Heavy duty, e.g. oil and gas separators|
|170 kg/m3||General purpose, not totally clean|
|195 kg/m3||Optimum efficiency & pressure drop|
|240 kg/m3||High density with high separation efficiency|
|112 kg/m3||General purpose, clean service|
|145 kg/m3||Find droplet removal in clean service|
Hualai team is ready to be at your service. Welcome your contact for more info!
Contact Person: Fairy Xu