|Material:||Titanium Wire||Feature:||Anti Corrosive|
|Sections:||According To Man Way||Color:||Black|
|Size:||Almost Any Size As Ordered||Use:||Gas Liquid Separator|
Demister pads or Mist eliminators are porous blankets of metal or plastic knitted wire mesh, designed and constructed for the efficient, economical removal of entrained liquid droplets from vapor streams. Demister Pads can be fabricated in any required size and shape and may be installed in new or existing process vessels.
1. Simple installation;
2. Low pressure loss;
3. 90% to 99.9% efficiency;
4. Little maintenance is required;
5. Elimination of liquid product loss;
6. Essential improvement of vapor phase quality;
7. Dimensions and configurations are not limited;
8. Contacting surface area is larger than the specific gravity;
9. Compact equipment can be used in accordance with increased production capacity;
10. No direct power is required since the equipment has no operating parts
|Shape & Size||Φ750||mm|
|Grids||25*3 flat bar||mm|
When vapor and entrained liquid droplets pass through a mist eliminator, the vapor moves freely through the mesh pad but the liquid droplets, due to their greater inertia, cannot make the necessary sharp turns and as a result are thrown into contact with the wire surfaces and briefly held there. As more droplets enter the pad and collect on the wires, they grow in size, run down the wire to the bottom surface of the mesh separator and fall from the unit. Overhead vapor is now free of entrained liquid.
Welcome your inquiry with any questions! Here in Hualai we are always ready to be helpful!
Sales Engineer: Li An
Contact Person: AnnLi