|Product Name:||Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh Mesh Mist Eliminator Demister Pad||Mesh Density:||Customized|
|Material:||All||Feature:||Low Pressure Drop|
|Thickness:||As Per Order||Size:||Customized|
knitted wire mesh pad demister,
5000um mesh pad demister,
5000um knitmesh demister
Stainless Steel Knitted Wire Mesh mesh mist eliminator Demister Pad
1. Hualai high Quality Filter Elements Knitted Wire Mesh for Demister Pad
The demister means that a large amount of liquid is entrained in the secondary vapor during the evaporation operation. Although the separation is carried out in the separation chamber, in order to prevent the loss of useful products or contaminate the condensed liquid, it is necessary to try to reduce the entrained liquid foam. Install a defoaming device near the steam outlet. There are many forms of demisters. The frequently used forms can be installed directly on the top of the evaporator, and the less commonly used ones can be installed outside the evaporator.
2. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Material Features,
Wire mesh demister is a kind of vapor-liquid separating device, It is used to remove the steam, entrained droplets in the processing equipment when the gas go through demister wire pad, with big surface, high demisting efficiency, and long working life, good resistance.
* Wire Mesh Demister Material : Stainless Steel 304L, 316L, Monel, Nickle, ect.
* Wire Diameter: 0.08--0.50mm, But 0.2mm-0.25mm are the most common wire diameter specifications.
* Width: 40mm, 80mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400, 500mm, 600mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm, etc. Less than 1000mm width are the most common width and are easy to make. Also available upon customers' request.
3. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Application Area,
·Pressure vessel, high pressure storage tank, high pressure pipeline, heat exchanger (chemical processing industry).
·Oil and gas pipeline, heat exchanger pipe fittings.
·Sewage treatment system.
·Pulp and paper industry classifiers, bleaching equipment, storage and processing systems.
·Rotary shaft, press roll, blade, impeller, etc. in high strength and corrosion resistant environment.
·Cargo box of ship or truck
·Food processing equipment
4. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Material Comparison,
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and Austenitic 304 stainless steel plate
1) The yield strength of austenitic stainless steel is more than twice as high as that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel
Enough plastic toughness. The wall thickness of the tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of austenite, which is helpful to reduce the cost.
2) Even duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has a higher ability of stress corrosion cracking resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in chloride containing environment. Stress corrosion is an outstanding problem difficult to solve for normal austenitic stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is widely used in many media, is better than that of 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has very high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid, formic acid, etc., it can even replace high alloy austenitic stainless steel and even corrosion resistant alloy.
4) Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, it has better wear resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance than austenitic stainless steel.
5) Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the coefficient of linear expansion is lower, close to carbon steel, suitable for connection with carbon steel, which has important engineering significance, such as production of composite plates or linings.
6) No matter in the condition of dynamic or static load, it has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel, which has obvious advantages and practical application value for structural members to deal with sudden accidents such as collision, explosion, etc.
5. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Typical Usages:
The demister is used to separate the liquid droplets entrained by the gas in the tower to ensure the mass transfer efficiency, reduce the loss of valuable materials and improve the operation of the compressor after the tower, reduce the water content, and extend the life of the compressor, generally at the top of the tower Set up a demister. It can effectively remove 3--5um droplets. If a demister is installed between the trays, it can not only ensure the mass transfer efficiency of the trays, but also reduce the plate spacing. Therefore, the wire mesh demister is mainly used for gas-liquid separation. It can also be used for gas separation on air filters.
6. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister mesh density and its applications
Mesh density (stainless steel)
|50 kg/m3||Heavy fouling, e.g. evaporators|
|80 kg/m3||Moderate fouling, e.g. vessel boilers|
|110 kg/m3||Light fouling|
|145 kg/m3||Heavy duty, e.g. oil and gas separators|
|170 kg/m3||General purpose, not totally clean|
|195 kg/m3||Optimum efficiency & pressure drop|
|240 kg/m3||High density with high separation efficiency|
|112 kg/m3||General purpose, clean service|
|145 kg/m3||Find droplet removal in clean service|
Hualai team is ready to be at your service. Welcome your contact for more info!
Contact Person: Fairy Xu