|Product Name:||304 L Stainless Steel Demister York 421 And Knit Mesh Demister Pad Mesh Pad Mist Eliminator||Material:||2205|
|Mesh Density:||Customized||Feature:||Low Pressure Drop|
|Size:||Customized||Thickness:||As Per Order|
304 l mesh pad demister,
pad mist eliminator knitmesh demister,
304 l knitmesh demister
304 L Stainless steel demister York 421 and knit mesh demister pad mesh pad mist eliminator
1. Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Specification in this case:
|Shape & Size||Φ800||mm|
|Grids||25*3 flat bar||mm|
Wire Mesh Demister
Wire mesh mist eliminator also known as wire mesh demister, is a kind of vapor liquid separating device.It is made up of many corrugated gas liquid filter net,a grid and a fixed distance rod .It is most often used to separate liquid drop with diameter of more than 3-5 μm in the separation tower.It can ensure the mass transfer efficiency,reduce the loss of valuable materials after operation of compressor, commonly setted in the top of device.It is widely used in gas-liquid separation in chemical, petroleum, sulfate, medicine, light industry, metallurgy, machine, building, construction, aviation, shipping and environment protection.
Size and structure can be customized according to customer's drawings.
Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy is a duplex stainless steel composed of 22% chromium, 2.5% molybdenum and 4.5% nickel nitrogen alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local stress corrosion resistance.
The yield strength of 2205 duplex stainless steel is more than twice that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, which makes the designer reduce the weight when designing the product, and makes this alloy have more price advantage than 316, 317l. This alloy is particularly suitable for temperatures in the range of - 50°F / + 600°F. For applications beyond this temperature range, this alloy can also be considered, but there are some limitations, especially for welded structures.
·Pressure vessel, high pressure storage tank, high pressure pipeline, heat exchanger (chemical processing industry).
·Oil and gas pipeline, heat exchanger pipe fittings.
·Sewage treatment system.
·Pulp and paper industry classifiers, bleaching equipment, storage and processing systems.
·Rotary shaft, press roll, blade, impeller, etc. in high strength and corrosion resistant environment.
·Cargo box of ship or truck
·Food processing equipment
4. Duplex 2205 Knitted Mesh Pad Demister Material Comparison,
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and Austenitic 304 stainless steel plate
1) The yield strength of austenitic stainless steel is more than twice as high as that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel
Enough plastic toughness. The wall thickness of the tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of austenite, which is helpful to reduce the cost.
2) Even duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has a higher ability of stress corrosion cracking resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in chloride containing environment. Stress corrosion is an outstanding problem difficult to solve for normal austenitic stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is widely used in many media, is better than that of 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has very high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid, formic acid, etc., it can even replace high alloy austenitic stainless steel and even corrosion resistant alloy.
4) Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, it has better wear resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance than austenitic stainless steel.
5) Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the coefficient of linear expansion is lower, close to carbon steel, suitable for connection with carbon steel, which has important engineering significance, such as production of composite plates or linings.
6) No matter in the condition of dynamic or static load, it has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel, which has obvious advantages and practical application value for structural members to deal with sudden accidents such as collision, explosion, etc.
High removal efficiency
Negligible pressure drop, less than 25mm of water gauge
No maintenance or service required
No corrosion or temperature limitations
Easily installed in existing vessels
No limitation on size or shape.
6. Duplex 2205 Knitted Mesh Pad Demister mesh density and its applications
Mesh density (stainless steel)
|50 kg/m3||Heavy fouling, e.g. evaporators|
|80 kg/m3||Moderate fouling, e.g. vessel boilers|
|110 kg/m3||Light fouling|
|145 kg/m3||Heavy duty, e.g. oil and gas separators|
|170 kg/m3||General purpose, not totally clean|
|195 kg/m3||Optimum efficiency & pressure drop|
|240 kg/m3||High density with high separation efficiency|
|112 kg/m3||General purpose, clean service|
|145 kg/m3||Find droplet removal in clean service|
Hualai team is ready to be at your service. Welcome your contact for more info!
Contact Person: Fairy Xu