|Product Name:||Metal Pall Ring||Material:||SS316L|
|Equal Inch Type:||1 Inch||Wall Thickness:||0.4mm|
|Model Number:||HL20211012-08||Usage:||Tower Packing|
random tower packing metal pall ring,
metal pall ring 1 inch,
ss304 packing pall ring
1. Metal pall packing is made of carbon steel,stainless steel, aluminum or other materials.
2. The product has features such as thin wall, heat resistant,high free volume, high capacity, low resistance, high separation efficiency and so on.
3. It is especially suitable for rectification towers under vacuum to treat thermosensitive, decomposable, polymerizable or cokable systems, so it is widely used in packing towers in petrochemical industry, chemical fertilizer industry and environmental protection, etc.
Metal pall ring's specification:
|specific surface area
|Number in 1 m-3||Density of the pile
|Dry filler factor
Application of Metal Pall Rings:
1. Liquid extractors;
2. NH3 extraction devices;
3. Ethylene extraction columns;
4. Carbon monoxide converters;
5. Petrochemical and medical equipment.
6. Dimethyl terephthalate running column;
7. Mass-transfer columns separation devices;
8. Carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulphide absorption and flash tower;
Hualai pall rings are available in several sizes as indicated on our design sheets to suit most commercial applications. They range in size from 10mm to 76mm or equivalent. It is an essentially a design consideration in specifying a packing size based on capacity and efficiency requirements. The nominal packing size specified should however not be greater than 1/10th of the column diameter.
The packing is usually specified in the lowest cost material of manufacture that will satisfy temperature and corrosion requirements. Some of the most common materials listed in order of relative cost are:
Polypropylene (mainly aqueous systems up to 100 deg. C)
Carbon steel (non-corrosive hydrocarbon systems)
Ceramic (sulphuric acid & nitric acid absorbers)
Stainless steels (most hydrocarbon systems)
PVDF, PFA (corrosive aqueous systems up to 150 deg. C)
PVC / C-PVC (corrosive aqueous systems up to 90 deg. C)
1. Quality: Good quality. we have strict quality contral by our QC team.
2. Capacity: Constantly introducing new equipment to meet clients production requirment and market changing
3. Team: Specilized in Chemical Packing for more than 12 years, professional export team give customer comprehensive service
4. Efficiency: 24 hours on line service
5. Customized: size & shape could be made as customer requirments
Contact Person: Amelia Li