|Shape:||Square, Rectangular, Or As Per Order||Thickness:||100mm, Or As Per Order|
|Product Name:||PP Mist Eliminator||Material:||PP Mesh, Double Wire Knitting|
|Feature:||Anti Corrosion Under Low Temperature||Working Temperature:||Under 70 ℃|
wire mesh demister pad,
wire mesh pad
Rectangular Shape Mist Eliminator Wet Scrubber Polypropylene Demister
PP mist eliminator advantages:
1. Simple installation;
2. Low pressure loss;
3. 90% to 99.9% efficiency;
4. Little maintenance is required;
5. Elimination of liquid product loss;
6. Essential improvement of vapor phase quality;
7. Dimensions and configurations are not limited;
8. Contacting surface area is larger than the specific gravity;
9. Compact equipment can be used in accordance with increased production capacity;
10. No direct power is required since the equipment has no operating parts
PP demister pad diameter VS volume reference table
|Diameter/mm||Mesh Pad Height/mm||Demister Height/mm||Mesh Pad Volume/m3||Demister Volume/m3|
Mesh pad mist eliminator, which are used in removing droplets entrained in flow gas, is constructed from knitted wire mesh with a cellular structure. The knit mesh are made into a mesh pad with determinate thickness and diameter, through which the two phases liquid-gas or liquid-vapor are disengaged.
From the statistic data obtained both in laboratory tests and industrial applications, it shows that the proper designed mesh pad demister allows a separation of liquids carried by gas with efficiency reaching 99.9%.
How does a mist eliminator work?
(1) A vapor stream carrying entrained liquid droplets passes through a demister pad. The vapor moves freely through the knitted mesh.
(2) The inertia of the droplets causes them to contact the wire surfaces and coalesce.
(3) The large, coalesced droplets formed in the mesh ultimately drain and drop to the vessel bottom.
More cases of PP wire mesh mist eliminator:
Welcome your inquiry with any questions! Here in Hualai we are always ready to be helpful!