|Mesh Density:||Customized||Thickness:||As Per Order|
|Product Name:||Wire Mesh Mist Eliminator||Size:||Customized|
wire mesh pad,
wire mesh mist eliminator
11000 Mm Diameter Demister Mist Eliminator Shows Experiences Custom Size
1. 11000 Mm Diameter Demister Mist Eliminator
Duplex stainless steel 2205 alloy is a duplex stainless steel composed of 22% chromium, 2.5% molybdenum and 4.5% nickel nitrogen alloy. It has high strength, good impact toughness and good overall and local stress corrosion resistance.
The yield strength of 2205 duplex stainless steel is more than twice that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel, which makes the designer reduce the weight when designing the product, and makes this alloy have more price advantage than 316, 317l. This alloy is particularly suitable for temperatures in the range of - 50°F / + 600°F. For applications beyond this temperature range, this alloy can also be considered, but there are some limitations, especially for welded structures.
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and Austenitic 304 stainless steel plate
1) The yield strength of austenitic stainless steel is more than twice as high as that of ordinary austenitic stainless steel
Enough plastic toughness. The wall thickness of the tank or pressure vessel made of duplex stainless steel is 30-50% less than that of austenite, which is helpful to reduce the cost.
2) Even duplex stainless steel with the lowest alloy content has a higher ability of stress corrosion cracking resistance than austenitic stainless steel, especially in chloride containing environment. Stress corrosion is an outstanding problem difficult to solve for normal austenitic stainless steel.
3) The corrosion resistance of 2205 duplex stainless steel, which is widely used in many media, is better than that of 316L austenitic stainless steel, while super duplex stainless steel has very high corrosion resistance. In some media, such as acetic acid, formic acid, etc., it can even replace high alloy austenitic stainless steel and even corrosion resistant alloy.
4) Compared with austenitic stainless steel with the same alloy content, it has better wear resistance and fatigue corrosion resistance than austenitic stainless steel.
5) Compared with austenitic stainless steel, the coefficient of linear expansion is lower, close to carbon steel, suitable for connection with carbon steel, which has important engineering significance, such as production of composite plates or linings.
6) No matter in the condition of dynamic or static load, it has higher energy absorption capacity than austenitic stainless steel, which has obvious advantages and practical application value for structural members to deal with sudden accidents such as collision, explosion, etc.
Compared with Austenitic stainless steel, the disadvantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows:
1) The universality and versatility of the application are not as good as austenitic stainless steel, for example, its service temperature must be controlled below 250 ℃.
2) Its plastic toughness is lower than that of austenitic stainless steel, and its cold, hot working process and forming properties are not as good as austenitic stainless steel.
3) In order to avoid the appearance of harmful phase and damage the performance, the process system of heat treatment and welding should be strictly controlled.
Difference between duplex 2205 stainless steel plate and ferrite 410 stainless steel plate:
1) The comprehensive mechanical properties of ferritic stainless steel are better than that of ferritic stainless steel, especially the plastic toughness, which is not as sensitive to brittleness as ferritic stainless steel.
2) In addition to stress corrosion resistance, other local corrosion resistance are better than ferritic stainless steel.
3) The properties of cold working process and cold forming are much better than that of ferritic stainless steel.
4) The welding performance is also far better than that of ferritic stainless steel. Generally, preheating is not required before welding and heat treatment is not required after welding.
5) The application range is wider than that of ferritic stainless steel. Compared with ferritic stainless steel, the disadvantages of duplex stainless steel are as follows: the content of alloy elements is high, the price is relatively high, and generally ferritic stainless steel does not contain nickel.
Application Area of 2205 steel
·Pressure vessel, high pressure storage tank, high pressure pipeline, heat exchanger (chemical processing industry).
·Oil and gas pipeline, heat exchanger pipe fittings.
·Sewage treatment system.
·Pulp and paper industry classifiers, bleaching equipment, storage and processing systems.
·Rotary shaft, press roll, blade, impeller, etc. in high strength and corrosion resistant environment.
·Cargo box of ship or truck
·Food processing equipment
2. 11000 Mm Diameter Demister Mist Eliminator mesh density and its applications
Mesh density (stainless steel)
|50 kg/m3||Heavy fouling, e.g. evaporators|
|80 kg/m3||Moderate fouling, e.g. vessel boilers|
|110 kg/m3||Light fouling|
|145 kg/m3||Heavy duty, e.g. oil and gas separators|
|170 kg/m3||General purpose, not totally clean|
|195 kg/m3||Optimum efficiency & pressure drop|
|240 kg/m3||High density with high separation efficiency|
|112 kg/m3||General purpose, clean service|
|145 kg/m3||Find droplet removal in clean service|
Other engineering details like material and wire diameter are not shown here. Welcome your contact for more info!
3. 11000 Mm Diameter Demister Mist Eliminator Ready for Shipping
Hualai team is ready to be at your service. Welcome your contact for more info!
Contact Person: AnnLi