|Plate Thickness:||0.1mm, 0.12mm, 0.15mm||Shape:||Customized|
|Specific Surface Area:||350||Packing Layer Height:||100mm, 150mm, 200mm|
|Material:||SS304, SS316L||Size:||As Per Order|
0.1mm Distillation Packing,
350Y Distillation Packing,
350Y Packed Distillation Column
350Y Metal Plate Tower Packing Custom Fabricated Shape and Size
1. 350Y metal plate tower packing, through regular arrangement of components, uniform and regular gas-liquid flow channel is formed, so that gas-liquid contact in an orderly manner, so as to strengthen mass transfer, reduce amplification effect, reduce gas flow pressure drop and low liquid holding capacity.
2. Hualai structured packing types
|corrugation height h||mm||24.0||11.5||8.4||6.0|
|corrugation inclination θ||(°)||30||45||30||45||30||45||30||45|
|corrugation distance 2B||mm||39.6||19.0||14.0||9.9|
|corrugation angle β||(°)||79.0||79.1||79.6||79.0|
|void fraction ε||δ=0.15mm||%||99.4||98.6||98.0||97.2|
|Perforated hole diameter d0||mm||4.5||4.5||4.0||4.0|
|Opening rate σ||%||8.5-9.5||8.5-9.5||9.0-10.0||9.0-10.0|
|radius of curvature of the top circle of corrugation angle R||mm||≤2.0||≤1.4||≤0.9||≤0.5|
Note: The influence of opening rate on the plate is not calculated
3. Metal plate structured packing standard introduction.
3.1 This standard specifies the requirements for marking, specification and characteristics, materials, manufacturing requirements, inspection and acceptance, marking, packaging, storage and transportation of stainless steel orifice corrugated packing products, as well as the calculation of characteristic parameters of orifice corrugated packing.
3.2 The corrugated packing with stainless steel orifice plate is suitable for gas-liquid mass transfer separation tower equipment, and the applicable temperature of the packing is - 200 ~ 400 ℃.
3.3 The structured packing is suitable for the clean gas-liquid system without solid particles or suspended solids or easy to self assemble.
4. 350Y structured packing used in distillation column.
Distillation is a method to separate liquid mixture with high purity by using reflux. It is a widely used liquid mixture separation operation in industry, and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, light industry, food, metallurgy and other departments. Distillation operation is classified according to different methods. According to the operation mode, it can be divided into continuous distillation and batch distillation; according to the composition of the mixture, it can be divided into binary distillation and multi-component distillation; according to whether the additives affecting the vapor-liquid equilibrium are added to the mixture, it can be divided into ordinary distillation and special distillation (including extractive distillation, azeotropic distillation and salt-adding distillation); if the distillation process is accompanied by distillation, it can be divided into two types Chemical reaction is called reactive distillation
In the operation of packed tower, the liquid drops from top to bottom along the structured packing surface, and the rising vapor contacts with each other. Therefore, the packing surface is the place for mass exchange and heat exchange.
5. What are the necessary structured pacing conditions for high vacuum distillation column?
1) The surface area per unit volume of structured packing should be large;
2) The free volume of the liquid phase in contact with the gas phase must be large;
3) The resistance to steam should be small (i.e. the cross-sectional area of the gap should be large);
4) Chemical resistance to both liquids and vapors;
5) The density should be small;
6) The price per unit of effective area should be small
In Hualai, every year we manufacture and supply hundreds of cubic meters of metal structured packing in different models. There are many popular types and materials for option. Custom order is welcome, too! We are happy to help with what you need!
Contact Person: Amelia Li