|Surface Treatment:||Perforation, Corrugation||OEM:||Available|
|Material:||SS304, SS316L||Height:||100mm, 150mm, 200mm Per Layer|
|Surface Area:||As Per Order||Size:||Specified By Client|
304 Metal Sheet Structured Packing,
125Y Structured Packing,
125Y Packed Distillation Column
125Y high flow capacity structured packing 304 metal sheet
1. 125Y metal sheet strucutred packing
The most common material used for Hualai structured column packing is SS 304 and SS 316L. However Hualai manufactures this solely based on our customers’ requirements and can also be made from other materials based on special requests.
2. Hualai structured packing products list (part):
|Types of packing||Specific Surface||Void Fraction||Application|
|Wire gauze 500X||500||98.8%||
head pressure < 300 mbar
|Wire gauze 700Y||700||98.4%|
|Metal sheet 125X/Y||125||99.5%||High liquid and gas load|
|Metal sheet 250X/Y||250||98.8%||Standard|
|Metal sheet 350X/Y||350||98.3%||Higher NTSM at lower capacity|
|Metal sheet 500X/Y||500||97.7%||High NTSM|
|Metal sheet 700X/Y||700||97.0%|
3. Hualai 125Y metal sheet structured packing uses the industry standard corrugated perforated and embossed sheet metal design to provide efficient vapour-liquid contact. The style of the embossed surface has been optimised to provide maximum wetability and numerous perforations enhance cross mixing of the process fluids. Type Y has a crimp angle of 45° and type X 30°. Suitable liquid irrigation range from below 0.5 up to 200 m3/m2.hr.
4. Benifits of Hualai 125Y metal sheet structured packing:
Lower pressure drop through the column
■Lower botoms temperature for heat sensitive systems
■Higher relative volatility for diﬃcult separations
■Lower energy consumption
■Reduced foaming tendency
Higher efficiency in the same tower height
■Large number of theoretical stages required
■Reduced reflux requirement
■Reduced vessel diameter
■Increased operating rates
Excellent liquid spreading characteristics
■Oﬀshore applications subject to permanent tilt and motion
Reduced liquid hold-up
■Smaller amounts of polymer inhibitor
5. 125Y metal sheet structured packing shipped to the port.
6. Surface Treatments of 125Y Metal Sheet Structured Packing
It is important to achieve good contact between the liquid and vapor phases. A packing that spreads the liquid evenly in a thin film will exhibit beter performance. Mixing the film creates turbulence that enhances the mass transfer.
Modifications to the texturing of the packing surface improve the liquid spreading which, in turn, leads to enhanced packing eﬃciency.
All types of Hualai structured packings are available in a variety of corrugation sizes. This provides the versatility needed to optimize a packing configuration to best meet the eﬃciency, capacity, and pressure drop requirements for a particular application.
Welcome your inquiry about Hualai structured packing any time!
Contact Person: AnnLi